Saturday, December 22, 2012

What's to come...

So many interesting characters have been a part of my life.  So much crazy shit has happened, good and bad, that make me who I am. I am going to share all the stories, probably changing names to protect the guilty, and I expect on occasion I will embellish.  I have always embellished in my head and many times out loud in my youth.  People called it lying.  Especially my mom and I think I still have that damn two knuckle alligator ring imprint somewhere on my body to prove it (this is not embellishment. That ring would be a lethal weapon today).  I called it making lemonade out of lemons.  Not everything will be in order, some characters are too big and had too much impact on me to wait their turn.  I so look forward to getting this all out.  I am hoping it is the therapy many have thought I have needed for years.  As you read these stories, I am sure you will agree...