Friday, October 4, 2013

What's in a name

A rose by any other name would smell as sweet" is a commonly quoted part of a dialogue in William Shakespeare's play Romeo and Juliet, in which Juliet argues that the names of things do not matter, only what things "are".  

Well let me tell you THAT is BULLSHIT.  The government better get their act together right now.  They got Erica's name change wrong on her social security card and then they shut down. 

Because the name on it rhymes, I thought it would be kind of entertaining.  Well, bad parenting moment.  She was a little angry and by little I mean REALLY PISSED!!!

So I am now getting in my car and am headed to Washington DC.  As a parent it is my job to assure my children's happiness.  For those who know me, get your bail money ready.  Chances are my influence will be misinterpreted (clearly due to my sparkling personality) and I will be tossed in the federal klink.  

Congress, you best start preparing for my arrival.