Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Crisco, butter knife, and a tic tac

Desperation is the mother of invention, or something like that.  Well, actually I think it is more like, I think a butter knife will work.  MacGyver has nothing on me.

Got a piece of loose carpet, tuck it with a butter knife
Need paint opened and stirred, butter knife and plunger
Want to open the washer latch before the washer stops, butter knife
Your dad wants to make a point, butter knife slips right to your chest
Need to open mail, butter knife
Open the back of a watch, butter knife
Need to turn a screw, butter knife

Then there is Crisco...fries chicken, eliminates creaky hinges, removes bags under your eyes, great to make cookies, and outstanding as a night hand and foot cream.

I'm gonna go suck on that tic tac and then break someone out of jail with my cool household items...