Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Night Terrors

Ever since Erica was born I have the most realistic nightmares.  It all started when I thought someone had broken in to take her.  I acted out my dream. Jumped on the bed and was like I was fighting off some mad man.  My husband thought I was crazy.  One time I actually hurt myself by launching myself off the bed and hitting the dresser.  I awake as they are occurring.   If you gave me a lie detector test I would tell you they are real, even though I know better.

Last night was the latest.  This one only involved bugs biting me in the forehead (haha hahaha) and I awoke to me brushing them off the bed.  Actually I brushed Junior off the bed. He didn't care for that. 

I wish they would stop.  They get me all hyped up and since my mind thinks it's real, I can't get back to sleep.  At least no one is trying to take my kids anymore.

I bet I am going to be really interesting as an old lady.  I'll be coming to bingo talking about the robbers I fought off the night before.  I better make sure my room at the home doesn't have sharp edges.  Yep, good times ahead.