Sunday, June 25, 2017

It a Beautiful Day

 
Who would have thought two years ago when I was in the hospital for a potential stroke that this totally Happy day was in my future. The last two years have been full of more emotion that the last 27. I have worked and left what I thought was a dream job until I saw they weren't as committed to integrity as me. I started a job I would never have believed would be the right place for me and have ended up happier than ever. It is a perfect environment free of judgment and politics. It is moves at a good pace and stress isn't a thought there. 

I am beyond grateful for all that I have and for my two eldest daughters having found love and for my youngest about to embark on that journey. 

I have learned you never know what life will bring so you let it ride and do the best you can day by day. I am still passionate and somewhat over-bearing, but I have learned to soften a few of my sharpest edges. I still tell it like it is and believe honesty is better than telling different stories to different people which is the environment I used to be drowning in. 

This was a good day and I look forward to many more crazy, yet good days ahead.

In the immortal words of Spock: Live long and prosper.